Cancelled – WC/WCX, Puppy
July 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The field committee has decided it is best to cancel our July 12 WC/WCX/Puppy Stakes. We are keeping an eye on how things go with COVID-19 before making a decision on whether to try again in the fall or just hold off until next year. We will keep you posted. Stay healthy, everyone!